So, ChathamArts President, Lesley Landis, is participating in the current session of the regional class of Leadership Triangle. A recent class focused on Pittsboro. A variety of leaders from across county lines spent the day on guided tours of Historic Chatham Mills, Piedmont Biofuels, Carolina Tiger Rescue, and the Sustinability Programs and Culinary Arts Program at CCCC. Many were visiting Chatham County for the very first time.
Want to know what they thought? Here are a few reactions:
• Incredible development and brilliant minds.
• Vivid and wacky.
• Excellent! Very interesting!
• So innovative and eye opening.
• Amazing! This is what the country needs more of.
• Great tour-brand new perspective on community colleges. Food, unbelievable.
• Was quite surprised at the level of environmental festivities. Cool connection.
• Unexpectedly awesome.
• Amazing all the productive programs and an amazing assets
• Really cool to see great things happening in lesser known parts of the triangle.
• Awesome example of sustainability. Lunch was fantastic.
• Excellent programs. Terrific what they are bringing to the community.
• Very informative and interesting. Lunch was great. Really appreciate the gluten and dairy free options.
• Extremely cool-had no idea the CC system was this progressive. Lunch was fabulous.
• Very enlightening. Very interesting work they are doing. Food was excellent.
• Never knew, very interested in the fact that they have people coming from so far to see what they are doing there.
• So impressed with the innovation, leadership. CCCC: What a gem.
• Impressive. Learned a lot. Want to take my kids back.
• Interesting how things are re-used.
Feeling proud yet?